This popular conference, Marketing Indaba, will again inspire and assist the marketing and communication industry with its 8th annual edition. The two day conference will be held in Somerset West and Johannesburg and promises to inform and inspire both the professional marketer as well as those keen to get fresh ideas on marketing their products and services.
Delegates will get the opportunity to listen to 14+ industry leaders covering an array of current topics of the marketing discipline. The conference also offers great networking opportunities for marketers.
Coatings for Africa was previously organised by South African Paint Manufacturers Association (SAPMA) and The Oil & Colour Chemists’ Association (OCCA), connects the entire paint and coatings value chain, from raw material suppliers to end users of the finished product.
More than 1400 participants from 35 countries (including 12 from Africa) attended the last Coatings for Africa where 32 industry experts addressed over 210 conference delegates.
In an ever more competitive market exhibiting at Coatings For Africa will help you achieve your sales and marketing goals, allowing you the opportunity to:
- Meet active new buyers
- Boost your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Launch a new product and generate instant interest
- Develop a personal relationship with your clients
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
African Construction and Totally Concrete Expos caters for the entire African construction, cement and concrete industries. The audience includes architects, engineers, contractors, quantity surveyors, government representatives as well as suppliers of products and services to the industry. In 2018, we will have seven dedicated zones enabling you to make the most of your time at the show – featuring our all NEW Smart Buildings / Eco Build zone!
Join exhibitors who will be showcasing the latest products and services, helping you make well informed purchasing and management decisions.
The facilities management expo is the only event that brings the entire facilities industry together within Southern Africa.
Why should you visit the show?
- Meet a range of suppliers and get solutions to problems you be facing.
- Gain new ideas on managing your building better and improving efficiency.
- Innovation is key, so why not try out new products.
- Network with industry peers and leading experts.
- Compare notes and discuss new strategies.
African Utility Week brings together over 7000 decision makers to source the latest solutions and meet over 300 suppliers. Along with multiple side events and numerous networking functions the event also boasts a 6 track conference with over 300 expert speakers. African Utility Week provides the largest gathering of energy and water professionals focused on all aspects of the provision of energy services to the African market. We fulfil the needs of our various stakeholders through providing a professionally organised gathering where attendees can source solutions, generate business and connect with new and existing energy markets.