Coatings for Africa was previously organised by South African Paint Manufacturers Association (SAPMA) and The Oil & Colour Chemists’ Association (OCCA), connects the entire paint and coatings value chain, from raw material suppliers to end users of the finished product.
More than 1400 participants from 35 countries (including 12 from Africa) attended the last Coatings for Africa where 32 industry experts addressed over 210 conference delegates.
In an ever more competitive market exhibiting at Coatings For Africa will help you achieve your sales and marketing goals, allowing you the opportunity to:
- Meet active new buyers
- Boost your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
- Launch a new product and generate instant interest
- Develop a personal relationship with your clients
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products